(^_^)Naruto World(^_^)
Buna!!Si bine ai venit!!Sper ca iti place forumul si o sa te inregistrezi!!

Te astept!!!
(^_^)Naruto World(^_^)
Buna!!Si bine ai venit!!Sper ca iti place forumul si o sa te inregistrezi!!

Te astept!!!
(^_^)Naruto World(^_^)
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Iti place Naruto???Atunci aici este locul tau!!Avem o sectiune JDR in care poti face misiuni si altele!!Hai inregistreaza-te si sa ne distram!!!

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareÎnregistrareConectare

What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
kirara
Lider Akatsuki
Lider Akatsuki
kirara

Numarul mesajelor : 131
Data de inscriere : 12/04/2009
Varsta : 28

What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng) Empty
MesajSubiect: What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)   What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng) Icon_minitimeVin Mai 01, 2009 11:14 pm

http://animezup.com/quiz/quiz.php?quiz=Quiz:%201212322151

Always HyperActive and Outgoing

Boy Friend: Naruto or Kiba

Close friends:Ten Ten

What do they think?

Naruto:She`s the Girl I Love! She`s like me,she understands me and everything! Dattebayo xD

Sakura:Kinda like Naruto,she really remainds me of Naruto.I`m very happy for Naruto,he finally has a girlfriend (poor sakura =( )

Kakashi:One of Konoha best shinobi! She is talentated in everything.She`s quite strong

Sai: I can say that she is a clone of Naruto`kun

Tenzou (Yamato):A pretty impressive student..I woudn`t have expect how powerfull she can be.Anyway,she has a big secret.

Kiba:I.eh.no..I really like her.She`s wild like me! And she loves animals too.But she`s Naruto`s Girl..AnyWay maybe someday..

Hinata:Uh..She`s really kind (Inner Hinata: ILL KELL HER!)

Sasuke: I`ve heard,never seen her.But I heard she is a pretty good at lighting.

Shikamaru: She..She beat me at Go T.T Pretty Smart.

Akatsuki :

Itachi: I meet her once,no equal for me,but strong.

Kisame: I meet Her A long Time Ago..We are Coming From the same place.But Only A few Know her true identity.

Kakuzu: She was on a mission to catch me a year ago,and when I was about to escape,she stoled my money T.T Bad Bad girl T.T I hate her!

Zetsu: I Hope She`s tasty Zu Zu Zu [neeea shut up aloe vera xD Smile)]

Deidara: She..S..She can use paper like me?WTF?!? Smile)

<= <= <= You Razz

That`s all..go home
Sus In jos
https://worldofnaruto.forumgratuit.ro
Vizitato
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Re: What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)   What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng) Icon_minitimeLun Mai 04, 2009 2:57 am

What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?[Kinda funny,girls only,english] Rezultatul meu a fost: "Always Bad and Dark!

Boy Friend: Sasuke or Sai

Close Friends: None

What Do They Think?

Naruto: I met her once,she was wiyh Sasuke and tried To Protect him.But one thing is sure,she`s strong (oh yea,big discovery huh)

Sakura: I really don`t care abaout her.She is a traitor so I`ll fight her if she wants to!

Kakashi: I heard from Hokage`sama that she`s Sasuke`s ally.With Her,We`ll get more harder to get at Sasuke.

Sai: I know her from along time ago,from one mission.I really hope that I can get her back to Konoha.Hope never dies!

Yamato: I fought with here long time ago.She is Strong.She makes the things difficult.

Kiba: Good,Sasuke found a girl..ehheh just kidding.But I`m thinking at Sakura.Poor Her Sad (sakura:I`M FINE!HUH..)

Hinata: I don`t know her but I know that she was hyuuga clan`s enemy..

Sasuke: It is beeter to have one who really understands you.She helped me for my revenge so I`ll help her to get her revenge!

Shikamaru: Pretty Strong,I`ve meet her at the Rock.She was too close back then.

Akatsuki :

If She`s my little`s bro ally,then she is my enemy too.

Kisame: She`s too dark..She makes me cry O.O What? T.T

Kakuzu:I heard that she`s poor T.T

Zetsu: With A little salt I can eat her >Smile

Deidara: We really need a person like her in Akatsuki..

You <= <= <=

Now get the hell out of here jaaaa x(" Al tau care este? Click [url=http://animezup.com/quiz/quiz.php?quiz=Quiz: 1212322151]aici[/url] si afla!

poza - mia fost lene
Sus In jos
rikka
Student in academie
Student in academie
rikka

Numarul mesajelor : 43
Data de inscriere : 05/05/2009
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Varasti (meow)

MesajSubiect: Re: What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)   What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng) Icon_minitimeMier Mai 06, 2009 3:18 am

What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?[Kinda funny,girls only,english] Rezultatul meu a fost: "Always HyperActive and Outgoing

Boy Friend: Naruto or Kiba

Close friends:Ten Ten

What do they think?

Naruto:She`s the Girl I Love! She`s like me,she understands me and everything! Dattebayo xD

Sakura:Kinda like Naruto,she really remainds me of Naruto.I`m very happy for Naruto,he finally has a girlfriend (poor sakura =( )

Kakashi:One of Konoha best shinobi! She is talentated in everything.She`s quite strong

Sai: I can say that she is a clone of Naruto`kun

Tenzou (Yamato):A pretty impressive student..I woudn`t have expect how powerfull she can be.Anyway,she has a big secret.

Kiba:I.eh.no..I really like her.She`s wild like me! And she loves animals too.But she`s Naruto`s Girl..AnyWay maybe someday..

Hinata:Uh..She`s really kind (Inner Hinata: ILL KELL HER!)

Sasuke: I`ve heard,never seen her.But I heard she is a pretty good at lighting.

Shikamaru: She..She beat me at Go T.T Pretty Smart.

Akatsuki :

Itachi: I meet her once,no equal for me,but strong.

Kisame: I meet Her A long Time Ago..We are Coming From the same place.But Only A few Know her true identity.

Kakuzu: She was on a mission to catch me a year ago,and when I was about to escape,she stoled my money T.T Bad Bad girl T.T I hate her!

Zetsu: I Hope She`s tasty Zu Zu Zu [neeea shut up aloe vera xD Smile)]

Deidara: She..S..She can use paper like me?WTF?!? Smile)

<= <= <= You Razz

That`s all..go home x(" Al tau care este? Click [url=http://animezup.com/quiz/quiz.php?quiz=Quiz: 1212322151]aici[/url] si afla!
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)   What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng) Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

What Do Naruto Shippuuden Characters Think Of You?(ptr fete, in eng)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» cum ai arata in varianta anime(pt fete)
» Ce cred personajele Naruto despre tn??(varianta2)
» Cu care din Personajele din Naruto ai iesi la intalnire?
» Naruto Uzumaki
» Ce cred personajele Naruto despre tn??(var 1)

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
(^_^)Naruto World(^_^) :: Free Zone :: Quizz-uri Naruto-
Mergi direct la: